BS Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences
Berkeley, CA | 2015 - expected Dec 2017
AS Mathematics | AS Computer Sciences
Department GPA: 4.0 | Oakland, CA | 2012 - 2015
UC Berkeley | Sep 2016 – Present
- Works with the BIDS Machine Shop team to develop the Python 2D plotting library Matplotlib, which produces publication quality figures in different formats and interactive environments across platforms.- Implements new algorithms, fixes bugs and enhances the overall package.
Milpitas, CA | Sep 2016 – Present
- Develops a visual experience for donors in SEF’s current SaaS web app.- Develops Wall of Founders, Donor Management System and SEF social channel.- Provides highly engaging UI solution.
San Mateo, CA | May 2016 - Sep 2016
- Worked with the Mobile Ecosystem Team to develop the Content Delivery Platform, which helps mobile developers to quickly update app content.- Developed a prototype Cordova app with embedded Microsoft Code Push.- Set up an integration testing workflow with WebDriverIO, Mocha and Chai.- Wrote CI bash script for integration with Microsoft Azure’s services.- Developed a mock-up version of Super Point Screen, with options to toggle between slider-view vs grid-view, implement lazy-loading and infinite-scrolling.
Palo Alto | Spring Break 2016
- Learned about software development collaboration tools and testing techniques.
Mountain View | Winter Break 2016
- Developed a photoregister web app for consumers to submit a photo or enter a code which will redirect them to their destination.
Berkeley, CA | Fall 2016
- Assisted 30+ students through labs and assignments in CS61A - a course on Structure and Interpretation of Computer Science.- Debug, answer questions, and explain Unix commands and concepts in Python and Scheme to ensure maximum learning.
Fall 2013 - Spring 2015
- Tutored math for 40+ students in lectures, one-to-one and group tutoring.- Helped instructors manage lectures and explained in-class problem sets.- Explained concepts, guided students through online lab assignments.
Git, Sublime Text, Vim, Xcode, MARS, Eclipse, NetBeans, IDLE, iPython, Visual Studio
Mac OS, Unix and Windows
UI/UX (Adobe Creative Suite), Video (Final Cut Pro), Audio (Logic Pro X, Cubase, Pro Tools)
A version control system called Gitlet that mimicked some of the features of the popular version-control system Git.
Some web applications that I developed including: (1) Gratitude Journal, (2) Steve Jobs Quiz, (3) VR Cafe
The car recognizes 4 different voice commands: move forward, slow down, turn left, and turn right
Designed a basic 32-bit two-cycle processor in Logisim to run machine code outputs from MARS